It is a unique blend of papad with Cumin seeds. Black Pepper enhances the value of spices in the meal. It adds fun to the tea time or main course along with the topping of Spices and Chopped Vegies
Mash Dal, Black Pepper, Cumin Seeds, Sodium Bicarbonate (E-500), Vegetable Oil & Iodized Salt.
- Remove the Mash Dal Papad from the bag.
- Heat the oil to around 180°C - 200°C.
- Fry the Mung Dal Papad in oil for approx 10-15 seconds
until get fried appropriately. Take it out..
- Lightly brush both sides of papad with water or vegetable oil.
- Place papad in microwave and heat for approximately 60 to 90 seconds.
- Using tongs, individually roast papad over flame,
quickly flipping and moving papad as necessary for even cooking.
Made in a facility that processes Peanuts, Tree nuts, Soy milk, Wheat & Sesame