Crispy and very Delicious snack that represents the traditional flavor of Pakistan. Punjabi Masala Papad is used as both a starter and side dish to add the extra pinch of taste and flavor to the meal.
Mash Dal, Black Pepper, Cumin Seeds, Asafoetida, Sodium Bicarbonate (E-500), vegetable oil, and iodized salt.
- Heat the oil to around 180°C - 200°C.
- Fry the Mash Dal Papad in oil for approx 10-15 seconds until get fried appropriately. Take it out.
- Lightly brush both sides of papad with water or vegetable oil
- Place papad in microwave and heat for approximately 60 to 90 seconds.
- Using tongs, individually roast papad over flame,
quickly flipping and moving papad as necessary for even cooking.
Made in a facility that processes peanuts, Tree nuts, soy milk, wheat & sesame.