After all dadijan Crispy and very Delicious snack that represents the traditional flavor of Pakistan. Sindhi Masala Papad Online is used as both a starter and a side dish to add an extra pinch of taste and flavor to the meal. as a matter of fact, Sindhi Masala Papad is made in Mung Dal.
Mung Dal, Mash Dal, Black Pepper, Cumin Seeds, Asafoetida, Sodium Bicarbonate (E-500), Vegetable Oil & Iodized Salt.
- Heat the oil to around 180°C – 200°C.
- Fry the Mash Dal Papad in oil for 10 to15 seconds until get fried appropriately then Take it out.
- Lightly brush both sides of papad with water or vegetable oil
- Place papad in microwave and heat for approximately 60 to 90 seconds.
- Using tongs, individually roast papad over flame, quickly flipping and moving papad as necessary for even cooking.
Made in a facility that processes peanuts, Tree nuts, soy milk, wheat & sesame.
Net Weight: 200gm